- Monday’s November 6 & 20–Let’s Stitch Group @2 p.m.–everyone is welcome–if you knit, crochet, tat, quilt, embroider or any other stitchery–join us for idea sharing and fun.
- Monday’s November 13 & 27–Let’s Stitch Group @ 6:30 p.m.–everyone is welcome–if you knit, crochet, tat, quilt, embroider or any other stitchery–join us for idea sharing and fun.
- Tuesday’s, November 14 & 28 @ 5:30 p.m. Come join Judy for our Writer’s Group. Bring some samples to share and enjoy a creative time with fellow writer’s!
- Tuesday, November 21 @ 6:30 p.m. will be a Reading and Discussion Group. Join us for a discussion of the book, A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman. Stop by and pick up a copy of the book!
- Coffee & New Books every Friday from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Come see what is added to the collection this week, enjoy a cup of coffee and talk with friends!
- Join us on Friday, November 17th @ 9 a.m. for a storytelling presentation and brand new books to keep through a
- Children’s Literacy Foundation (CLiF) grant won by the Enosburgh Public Library. This event will start promptly at 9 a.m. with the storytelling and after the children will select a book, sing some songs with Judy, make a craft, have a snack, enjoy some active play and just have fun! This event is open to all birth – PreK students.
- Paint & Tea with Victoria!! Friday November 17th @ 6 p.m. Register by calling or emailing the library.