- Monday February 3rd –Let’s Stitch Group @ 2 p.m.–everyone is welcome–if you knit, crochet, tat, quilt, embroider or any other stitchery–join us for idea sharing and fun.
- Monday’s February 10th & 24th –Let’s Stitch Group @ 6 p.m.–everyone is welcome–if you knit, crochet, tat, quilt, embroider or any other stitchery–join us for idea sharing and fun.
- Tuesday February 18th @ 6 p.m. will be a Reading and Discussion Group. Join us for a discussion of the book, Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner. Stop by and pick up a free copy of the book!
- Beginner Needle Felting with Carolyn Kittell February 21st @ 6 pm
- NEW TIME Coffee & New Books every Friday from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Come see what is added to the collection this week, enjoy a cup of coffee and talk with friends!
- Computer Literacy–Let us know what you need help with and we can set up an appointment for you.
- WIC , Thursday February 20th by appointment
- Farewell to Judy Celebration February 22nd 10-Noon!
Please check out the Children’s and Teen’s pages for more exciting events!!