- Monday’s July 3 & 17–Let’s Stitch Group @2 p.m.–everyone is welcome–if you knit, crochet, tat, quilt, embroider or any other stitchery–join us for idea sharing and fun.
- Monday’s July 10 & 24–Let’s Stitch Group @ 6:30 p.m.–everyone is welcome–if you knit, crochet, tat, quilt, embroider or any other stitchery–join us for idea sharing and fun.
- Tuesday’s, July 11 & 25 @ 5:30 p.m. Come join Judy for our Writer’s Group. Bring some samples to share and enjoy a creative time with fellow writer’s!
- Tuesday, July 18 @ 6:30 p.m. will be a Reading and Discussion Group. Join us for a discussion of the book, The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe. Stop by and pick up a copy of the book!
- Join our Summer Reading Program—Build A Better World!! Wednesday & Thursday 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. July 5, 6, 12, 13, 19. 20. Lunch will be provided. Our finale will be Wednesday July 26th @ 3:30 p.m. with Ilze Luna and her basketball wonders!! This is a free event cosponsored with a grant from the Vermont Department of Libraries. After the program we will have a picnic and the winners of the “Soak the Librarians” will then be announced and get to soak the librarians!! Can the adults read more books than the kids?!
- Every Friday, 11am: Coffee and New Books. Join us for coffee as Judy presents this week’s new arrivals.
- Make sure and check out the Children’s & Teens program pages for additional great programs to attend!