- Mondays December 3 & 17–Let’s Stitch Group @ 2 p.m.–everyone is welcome–if you knit, crochet, tat, quilt, embroider or any other stitchery–join us for idea sharing and fun.
- Monday December 10–Let’s Stitch Group @ 6:30 p.m.–everyone is welcome–if you knit, crochet, tat, quilt, embroider or any other stitchery–join us for idea sharing and fun.
- Tuesday December 11th @ 6:30 p.m. will be a Reading and Discussion Group. Join us for a discussion of the book, Skipping Christmas by John Grisham. Stop by and pick up a free copy of the book!
- We will be closing at 1pm Christmas Eve December 24th.
- We will be closing at 1pm New Year’s Eve December 31st.
- We will be closed Christmas Day December 25th and New Year’s Day January 1st.
- Coffee & New Books every Friday from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Come see what is added to the collection this week, enjoy a cup of coffee and talk with friends!
- Computer Literacy–Wednesday’s 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. Need help with basic computer skills i.e.: set up email account, Facebook account, how to type a resume, what is a spreadsheet, how can I set up Overdrive/ListenUpVT? Stop by and we will help or set up an appointment in advance.
- WIC by appointment only, Thursday December 13.
Please check out the Children’s and Teen’s pages for more exciting events!!