- Listen Up! Vermont: Provides access to ebooks and audiobooks in a state-wide catalog that’s accessable from your own home. Contact the library to learn how to sign in and use it.
- Green Mountain Library Consortium: The GMLC’s mission is to provide Vermont’s libraries access to goods and services otherwise unattainable, through the power of partnerships and collective purchasing. This is summed up in the consortium’s tagline: Vermont Libraries, Working Together.
- The Palace Project: Enjoy thousands of free eBooks, audiobooks, and more from your local library. The Palace app offers you all the eBooks at the library in one easy-to-use app, so you can search once, find your title, and start reading in just a few taps. Palace does not have Kindle content. Contact us for your 14-digit library account number and pin.
- Overdrive/Libby: The Libby app is still available, it just doesn’t have the extra content that Palace does. Kindle users can use Libby. If users are signed into both services with the same library card number and password, all checkouts, bookmarks, and holds will be synced.
- Vermont Online Library: The Vermont Online Library (VOL) offers a wide array of electronic information databases on a variety of topics geared to a variety of age levels, for both generalists and specialists.
- Learning Express: EBSCO’s LearningExpress Library, available to all Vermonters at no charge through their library, provides a comprehensive selection of academic and career-related online tools to help you choose a pathway in life or get a better job.
- Universal Class: Vermont Public Libraries provide access to high quality online courses for all library users. Begin exploring these courses by registering with your library barcode number on the State of Vermont Universal Class Registration page. You can get your library barcode number from your librarian at the Enosburgh Public Library.
- https://www.atozworldculture.com/?c=7bBNKkxZfM A to Z World Culture Database
- https://www.atozworldfood.com/?c=7bBNKkxZfM A to Z World Food Database
- https://www.atozworldtravel.com/?c=7bBNKkxZfM A to Z World Travel Database
- https://www.atozfoodamerica.com/?c=7bBNKkxZfM A To Z Food America Database
- Shelburne Farms — We have 2 passes that entitles you to: Free family admission to the Walking Trails and Children’s Farmyard. Excludes Property Tour. Family admission is for up to 2 adults and children.
- St. Albans City Pool –This card is good for admission (single or family) to any Public Swim session at St. Albans City Pool during 2017 season.
- Vermont State Parks Pass — We have 1 pass that is Good for FREE ENTRY into any Vermont State Park Day Use Area (up to 8 people in one vehicle).
- Vermont Historic Sites–This pass is Good for FREE ENTRY into any Vermont State Historic Site (up to 8 people in one vehicle).
- Echo Lake Aquarium and Science Center–This card enables a up to 4 people admission at $7 each.
- Vermont Granite Museum in Barre Vermont–This card is good for 2 adults and all their accompanying children ages 17 and under free admission.
- Saint Albans Museum–This card is good for an individual, family, or group of up to 4 persons.
- Old Stone House Museum & Village–buy one get one admission free
- Vermont History Museum or Vermont History Center–admit one person or family.
Library of things
- 18 pairs of Snowshoes
- Moisture Meter
- Nature Backpacks (6)
- Water Wonders Backpacks (2)
- Space Adventure Backpacks (2)
- Kids Photography Bag
- Preschool Games Bag
- Life-size Games Bags (4)
- Family Games
- Kelty Hiking Backpacks (5)
- Folding Tables (2)
- Town of Enosburgh: The official municipal and community website for the Town of Enosburgh, Vermont.
- Village of Enosburg Falls: The official municipal and community website for the Village of Enosburg Falls, Vermont.
- Enosburgh Town School District: Provides information on Enosburg Elementary, Enosburgh Falls Middle and High Schools, and the Cold Hollow Career Center.
- County Courier: A weekly, tabloid-sized newspaper published in Enosburg Falls, the Courier is Franklin County’s only all-local newspaper
Of Interest to the Elderly
- AARP (American Association of Retired People)
- Meals on Wheels
- National Council on the Aging
- Vermont Department of Libraries: Oversees the education and provides resources and programming for Vermont librarians and others working in Vermont libraries.
- Vermont Humanities Council: A statewide nonprofit organization founded in 1974, the Vermont Humanities Council is a state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Its programs include book discussions, speaker events, conferences, a statewide one-book community reading program, Creating Communities of Readers grants, and a grants program that supports humanities projects of other nonprofit organizations.