Like to take your family out on hikes and explore the Vermont Trails? Here at the Enosburgh Public Library we now have Backpacks you can check out. Thanks to a grant from Rise VT- Franklin and Grand Isle Counties, we were able to have these bags ready and set to go for our community.
- Rocks and Minerals Field Guide
- Wild Flowers Guide
- Insect Guide
- Birds Guide
- Mammal Tracks and Scat Book
- The Nature Connection Workbokk
- Plant Press w/directions
- Bug Net
- Bug Habitat
- Magnify Glass
- Journal to write down your adventures
- Tape Measure + Ruler+Tweezers
- VT State Park Pass and More!
So come on down before summer ends, grab a backpack and head on your way to discover whats in your backyard and beyond!